Office Building Of Wham & Wham Lawyers
Experienced Legal Representation For Personal Injury Insurance Litigation
Ryan D. Rich
Ryan Rich grew up in Tolono, Illinois prior to attending Illinois State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in 2003. After college, Ryan moved to Southern Illinois and was employed as an insurance adjuster; handling all types of automobile, property and liability claims. In 2008, Ryan enrolled at the Southern Illinois University School of Law and earned his law degree in 2011. Ryan joined Wham & Wham after passing the bar exam. Ryan handles cases throughout Southern Illinois on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants in matters relating to personal injury, employment discrimination/wrongful termination, insurance coverage disputes (property, casualty, automobile, health, life) and other general legal matters.
- Illinois State University, B.S. – 2003
- Southern Illinois University School of Law — J.D. — 2011
- Private practice with Wham & Wham Lawyers since 2011
- Admitted to Practice
- Illinois — 2011
- United States District Court Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court Central District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- Member of the Marion County Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, and Federal Bar Association
- Martindale-Hubbell AV rated since 2020
- Current practice is exclusively trial work throughout southern Illinois, representing parties in a wide variety of cases including serious personal injury, insurance disputes, wrongful termination, discrimination and other employment matters.