Office Building Of Wham & Wham Lawyers
Experienced Legal Representation For Personal Injury Insurance Litigation
Richard A. Cary
Richard A. Cary was born in Salem Illinois, on December 15, 1944. Preparatory education: Eastern Illinois University (B.S., Education, 1968); legal education, St. Louis University (J.D., 1973). He was admitted to the Illinois State Bar Association, 1973. He was a delegate of the Illinois State Bar Association serving from 1980-1982.
He is admitted to practice in the United States Circuit Court for the Southern District of Illinois and the United States District Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit.
He is a member of the Marion County Bar Association and was the secretary for the Marion County Bar Association for a number of years.
He became a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, upon invitation, in 1996.
By Order of Illinois Supreme Court, Mr. Cary was appointed to the Committee of Jury Instructions in Civil Court from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2016.
Mr. Cary has an AV peer review rating in Martindale-Hubbell.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 1973
- Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois
- B.S. - 1968
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow, 1996 to Present
- Marion County Bar Association, Member
- Marion County Bar Association, Secretary
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel
- Personal Injury Litigation 90%
- Criminal 10%
- Illinois, 1973
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 1974
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 1974
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®